I’m a web designer and graphic designer located in Sydney, Australia. I love creating designs that help my clients connect with their target audience and achieve their online goals.
In addition to my graphic and web design work, I have extensive experience in project management and administration. Which means I’m organised and can deliver a project on time and within budget. I’ve worked for small and medium-sized businesses, large multinationals and government departments — I understand the different pressures each one faces.
My design style is professional and contemporary. I believe a design should evoke an emotional response through images, colours and words, therefore becoming engaging and memorable.
I also love getting my hands ‘dirty’ with crafts — knitting, crochet, sewing, painting, glueing. You name it!
- Web design and coding
- Logo design
- Print design
- Search engine optimisation
- HTML emails
- Web banners and ads
- Content maintenance
- Content management systems
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Flash
- Actionscript 3.0
Skills and experience
- Formal training in graphic design and web design
- 7 years design and coding experience
- 12 years project management experience
- 16 years administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills